Thursday, October 2, 2008

GameChangers and CROX

Original post date: September 8th 2008
Removed copyright content and reposted



I would like to re-post here what GameChangers was writing lately about CROX .

April 2008 issue of [removed] [REMOVED]
Buy CROX under $32 for an initial move to $50 by the end of the year.

To be noted that CROX already dropped from $75 in October 2007 to less than $20 in March 2008.

May 2008 issue of [removed]
Crocs reported lackluster preliminary earnings for the quarter. Sell CROX.

Price was around $10.40. Quite far from the $50 Georges forecast...

Well done, GameChangers. A good -50% on this round.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lot of people got fooled on Crox. I had a margin call at $19 and my broker dumped it. At the time I thought it could make a comeback but now it is $2. I can't believe the severity in the change of its stock price.